I heard several news reports yesterday stating the American people would be going through election withdrawal now and wouldn’t know what to do without news stories or advertisements about the election. Are you kidding me? I’ve never been so glad for an election to be over in my life. I was so tired of the […]
I hate housework. I see no Kingdom purpose in spending my time cleaning when I could spend it hanging out with people. As we established in an earlier post, I am a social person. If one friend is a good idea, why not two hundred. My children had Tuesday out of school and I was […]
I have a precious friend, Karen, I admire because of her commitment to total health- mind, body, and spirit. She inspires me to do all within my power to take care of myself. Much to my children’s dismay, the family eating habits were the first obstacle I tackled. While our diet is still a “work […]
Have you noticed people are bolder than ever before in this election? I have even been asked who I’m voting for- Obama or McCain. I grew up in the south and I was always taught you never asked someone who they were voting for, because it was rude. I really started thinking about the question […]
What do you do when you go from hearing “We’re pregnant!” to “She lost the baby” and we need your prayers? I got the second phone call this morning. My younger brother, Steve, and his precious wife, Jen, were expecting their second child in May. They were so happy. They have a beautiful 1 year […]
Today, I spent a lot of time in my car running errands. As I drove all over Cobb County, I couldn’t help but notice the beautiful spray of color in the trees. I love fall. It is a time of year when God shows off His artistic side. Some trees are bright red while others […]
Hey, friends, I am now in cyberspace. Stay tuned for the latest and greatest going on with Righteous Relationships and Susan Norris.
Every two minutes, evil strips innocence from a child…
...and sells her into slavery. For sex. Not in a third world country, but in America.
Before you take another breath, the next victim will be taken or tricked from her family by a profit-hungry criminal. She could be a neighbor. A friend. Your sister. Your daughter.Buy Now
Sign Up For Emails
A powerful voice for hope, international speaker Susan Norris helps teens and women find freedom from strongholds in the areas of purity and spiritual identity. In her debut novel, Rescuing Hope, she frames the realities of sex trafficking in America.
This woman of boldness, known to many as Miss Susan, spent countless hours with survivors, their families, detectives and a former pimp, emerging a voice for victims and a catalyst for action among her peers.
- You Won’t Believe This and It Really Happened March 21, 2014
- Let’s talk about sex! February 22, 2013
- How are you? REALLY? July 23, 2015
- ATTENTION! October 5, 2015
- Please let me hear from you! April 19, 2013
- SAME RIVER SAME WORD September 12, 2016
- GOT HOPE? September 7, 2016
- BAAAAAA! May 6, 2016
- RUN, RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN! May 3, 2016
- “COME ON, COME ON!” April 19, 2016
- Aliyah Rullier: sex trafficking is a detrimental catastrophe going...
- Susan Norris: Mary, thank you for taking the time to comment. I...
- Mary Microdot: Wow, suburban moms these days have such WILD imagi...
- A: I've been approached by a group I'm pretty sure ...
- Evadne Brown: Follow your gut feelings. The first one is usually...